In collaboration with the Arizona Hydrological Society and the Hydrosystems Engineering Seminar Series, the Center for Hydrologic Innovations is hosting a networking event, dinner, and seminar in the Walton Center for Planetary Health on March 15, 2023:
- Date / time: Wednesday, March 15, 5–7 PM (5 PM dinner / networking, 6 PM seminar)
- Location: Walton Center for Planetary Health (WCPH), ASU, 777 E. University Drive, Tempe, AZ 85287 (southwest corner of University Dr. and Rural Road). Seminar – Room 190, dinner and networking – 2nd floor terrace
- Cost: Free to students in CEE 591 Hydrosystems Engineering Seminar (Spring 2023) with registration.
- Registration: http://azhydrosoc.org/chapters/phoenix-chapter/phoenix-chapter-meeting-info/
- Speaker: Prof. Margaret Garcia, School of Sustainable Engineering and the Built Environment
- Seminar: The Influence of Infrastructure and Institutional Design on Urban Water Supply Robustness